Saturday, August 3, 2013

Ailee - U&I Review


Hello there again! ^-^ Here I am with another MV review, this time for Ailee! I love Ailee :3 So lets get this baby started!

MV starts with a phone ring which is kinda annoying and Ailee walking on the screen with those weird looking shoes, is it hard to walk with those shoes? :D And the phone just keeps ringing and then we get to see Ailee's beautiful face and BOOM... The music starts to play and Ailee starts screaming "heeeeeyy" and that beginning is just so awesome and it goes well with that jazz music. This beginning reminds me of something but again I cant remember what it is, I can only think like old days x Indiana Jones x The Princess and the Frog, love that! That starting is just so gripping and it makes me dance instantly.

I like how the song is action-packed until the very end and that rap-sounding part sounds good and those high vocal parts are amazing. I love that chorus, everytime when I hear it I have to dance that dance if you got my point. :'D I should learn this dance... Why that dartboard looks odd to me? And Ailee just keeps on being so pretty. <3 Ailee's voice in that "Get Off My Face" part sounds so American and basic bitchy. :D Well she lived in America so...

♫ ~ nega eodiseo mwol hadeon ~ ♫
♫ ~ sanggwan an hallae ~ ♫
♫ ~ gadeon maldeon ne mamdaero hae ~ ♫
♫ ~ maebeon jigyeob dorog banbog doeneun ~ ♫
♫ ~ Everyday U & I, U& I, U & I ~ ♫


And after that part even if she is singing with kinda sad voice the song is still gripping and then there is more high vocals and its just perfect ending to this song. This song was absolutely perfect from the beginning to the end and I cant wait to see more what Ailee has to offer us! This song gets also 10+ from me ^-^

And now I wanna hear your opinion to this song!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment