Sunday, September 1, 2013

Teen Top - Rocking Review

(This blogtext contains a lot of fanboying!)

Hi guys! ^-^ Its time for another song review. This time for my new love: Teen Top, oh I cant praise C.A.P enough! *Q* Sorry, this post will be drooling all over the place... But yeah lets get this baby started! ^v^

MV starts with some fan service, very nice. ;3 When I first started listening this song, I wasn't sure what to wait for it because I was so doubtful at the beginning, yeah I don't know either what I mean. :'D But when the song  starts its a good start for the song, makes me wanna move and start partying. And then the song just hits that club beat and all I wanna do is party!!! And then C.A.P hits the screen and he looks so cute waving hes hand and that cute smile and eyes just omfg let me die! <3 


And the songs instrumental sounds so cool and the dance looks cool also and I wanna learn it! :D And Goddamn look at C.A.P's clothes!!! Those Goddamn shorts omfg so fuckin sexy ääää I'm gonna die. x'D And those perfect leeggss!! Sorry for fanboying... 


When Niel starts to sing it sounds so beautiful and beautiful and fits perfectly. And is he wearing minion cap or am I just seeing it myself? Oh and that cap background looks so awesome! The background looks awesome through the whole MV and every little detail looks just too good. <3 The chorus is just so catchy and good and C.A.P looks so fuckin good in those white clothes and that smile is just... perfect! <3 And the hair looks awesome! Forgot to mention... Oh God C.A.P looks so good when hes clapping hes hands... Damn dem details, I just notice every little thing that C.A.P does. :'D

And everyone in the MV looks so good and everyone's clothes looks cool too and I love how C.A.P just smiles during the dance. <3 And that DJ part is so catchy and fun and I have to admire that legwork! Well of course because its sang by C.A.P... They have to make an drama version of that MV, they cant waste that beach fighting scene. :D Oh Niel's voice is so beautiful and that cap background just keeps looking awesome.



Oh C.A.P in that freaking next scene!!! Hes voice is so freaking sexy! And that Goddamn deep voice just... Oh my God... EARGASM! 8D Just let me diee.... Ok not. Aaawww it looks so cute when Ricky is waving to the camera and then C.A.P looks like his waving back to him and he looks so cute and sexy at the same time and that baseball bat omg!!! And without mentioning those tattoos and Armani... yeah ohmygod I'm sinner... I don't really get that flashlight scene but so what. :D Oh and C.A.P just keeps on looking good, like when he doesn't look good? :D The song just keeps on being so good and with good vibe through the whole song and that dance is so funny and C.A.P's smile is just <3. Okey I love the song if you couldn't see it but what did you think about it? Leave a comment below! ^-^

5 comments:

  1. C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P xD
    Joo NIEL♥♥♥♥♥(foreversexy...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHh! You're also one of Teen Top Fans!! Well I am too! I totally love Teen Top! My bias is Ricky though.
    AND yes! Rocking is totally rocking! :D I love Teen Top and how they have created this song. The dabce moves looks hard but it's somehow something you want to try and dance with.

    ReplyDelete