Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong - Unbreakable ft. Jay Park Review


It's Mr. Kim and Mr. Park! I'm going to make another k-pop review and for this time it's this song as you can see two times. This is first time for me listening to Kim Hyun Joong and I'm already in love with him! After this song I went to listen Break Down and that was a good song too. But let's cut the crap and let's see how I'm gonna judge this song! ;) No, I'm just going to tell how awesome it is...

The music video starts with drumming and a horse walks on the screen, I really like how it starts. And when the song goes on and on even more, it's just keeps getting better and better! This kinda reminds of B.A.P meets Game Of Thrones meets Fast & Furious and it works really well! This song just reminds of something really nostalgic but I cant remember what it is but it's okey!

Every freakin detail on this video just looks so cool on the screen like wow! The animals and cars and dancers and the colors, even though the video is half of the time black & white I still love the colors in that, everything just matches together! And that dragon that he painted looks really cool, I want it, and I love that chorus:


♫ ~ eol-ssi-gu jeol-ssi-gu jal tteu-reo-gan-da ~ ♫
♫ ~ jeol-ssi-gu eol-ssi-go jal tto-ra-gan-da ~ ♫
 
 
Even though Jay park doesn't rap much in this song, he still brings his own spiciness in the song with his rapping. And then there is car and horse again and raven and samurais and everything is so cool and praise the lord! I just can't stop praising this video and song! And when the car tranformes into bull it looks cool and everything is cool for Virgin Mary's sakes! Did I already praised the music? It sounds so awesome and... wow...   
 
And then they killed their shirt's... I guess I dont have to say anything about that:D Praise the lord... again... and Virgin Mary... and the Disciples... And the awesome chorus is there again and their dancing is cool and everything is cool (and Chou Chou thought that I was watching Xiao Rishu when I was listening to Unbreakable :'D) and the ending is sexy. The End. This song gets 10+ from me!
 
Let me know what did you think about this song! ^-^ I mean it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment