Sunday, July 7, 2013

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club EP 1 Review




(FOLLOWING TEXT CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT FREE! -IWATOBI SWIM CLUB EPISODE 1. PLEASE WATCH THE EPISODE BEFORE READING OR READ IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT SPOILERS!)

You can watch the episode here: http://anilinkz.com/free-episode-1

Hello and welcome again in to our Coffee Shop. So yeah, I'm trying out this so called "reviewing" thing, I'm never actually done this before so apologize me for my mistakes!

So even before the first episode came out, I was anticipating this Anime ALOT. The picture I saw about it, just hit my mind like a baseball bat

"I have to watch this"


First some facts about Free!
- Directed by Hiroko Utsumi
- Produced by Kyoto Animation & Animation DO.
- Anime premiered on July 4, 2013

And here's the plot : 
Free! revolves around members of a high school boy's swimming team. Four boys—Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa and Rin—all participated in a swimming tournament shortly before graduating elementary school and later parted ways. Years later, they reunite when Rin challenges Haruka to a race and wins. Not wanting to be defeated so easily, Haruka gathers Makoto and Nagisa and a new recruit named Rei to form the Iwatobi High School Swimming Club.

So then when the first episode came out, I watched it immediatly and yeah.. here's my first thoughs on it.

So we hit the play button, and the episode starts! At first, we are presented with some waterdrops hitting the water. Animation is very beautifully made, I like it alot. The graphics are astounding and very nice for the eye to watch.

Haruka's character is very intresting. I like the "Cool attitude" but I think he's the kind of character who is a little bit shy..atleast that is my opinion. And he seems to hate the name "Haru- Chan". 

Kid- Rin reminds me alot of Naruto, Natsu, and the "typical" wild character of the anime. He seems to change after the timeskip though.

In my opinion it's very important to be able to laugh at something in anime, so the humor is good. There's not too much hassling at the same time or crying girls just screaming. Atleast I understood what the hell was happening on the screen.

Reunions are like the best in Animes. We see a couple of reunions in this episode, and it's always intresting to see history of the characters.

Im bad at rewieving things, so please, this is my first ever review. Dont be too harsh on me:D

I dont give any points or anything, atleast not yet so I'm just going to say my opinion shortly.

Loved the episode, and im really waiting for episode 2! I suggest this anime to those who like sport- animes, funny and emotional reunions(AND SHIRTLESS HOT JAPANESE YOUNG MEN WITH MUSCULAR BODIES AND THEY ARE HOT AS HELL). I dont really have anything bad to say about this anime or episode, so.. I quess this was it!
Thanks for reading!

And also, what did you think of Free! ? Did you like it, not like it?
Are you going to watch the next episode?
Leave it in the comments! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment