Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2NE1 - Falling In Love Review


The Queens are back! Blackjack's this is what we have been waiting for! I wasn't sure if the MV would be released, because of that plane crash   in Korea, so I kinda forgot that there was a comeback, but I wasn't sad, I was willing to wait longer. But then my friend texted me and told that 2NE1's comeback is here after all! I didn't realize that it was MV for it, but I ran to my computer and scream'd "CONNECT IT! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW?!" Went to my Facebook and scrolled the main page and saw that few people had shared 2NE1 videos and I opened them up. When I saw that there was written MV I started to scream and hyperventilate. My friend called me on Skype and I watched the MV with him, I hyperventilated, a lot.


It started with weird words, I didn't understand anything but when the beat started to play, I found myself jamming with it. 

And when the Are You Ready - thing started to play I hyperventilated so much, because I have heard it in another 2NE1 video and I fall in love with that line and when they used it on that song, it made me very happy ^-^ And it was so cute when CL and Minzy laughed at each other. And CL is so god damn beautiful and I love Minzy's hair! And all that gold thing and stuff looks so cool. And their fashion is just mind blowing! I love CL's rap and I cant wait for her album, and Bom looked so cute and her blue eyes were beautiful :3

"Touch Me" part is very catchy and I like that. Dara's blond hair wasn't special and maybe it's not the right color for her (: Minzy had few derp-faces during the video, but that's okey and her voice was really beautiful! The dance seems to be really simple, after all the choreographer was from Japan, but then it's also easy to learn ;) Well maybe we can see more difficult dances in next singles. When they were drooling the guys who were playing basketball(?) was I the only one that though that Bom and Dara were kinda cougars? :D But YG, couldn't you find any more attractive boys to drool? You could at least put Taeyang in there for Bom, since she is Taeyang's number 1 fangirl. :D (And I'm number 1 fanboy ;)) Well... the details were very good and it totally gave me summer feelings. As soon as they release dance for this song I will learn it and then I get to dance it in Annyeong!Party! And if you didn't know already I L-O-V-E this song! 10+ from me!

And for the end, let me know what did you think about this song? (:




No comments:

Post a Comment