Thursday, July 4, 2013

Do you want some tea?

I welcome you to our world, world of cupcakes, dreams, unicorns, rainbows, ducks and pots of gold ~

 
I'm the second author of our blog, named Spy Fox. I'm known for being positive in almost any situation, as an example: few days ago my dad broke my glasses and I wasn't even angry, maybe just frustrated because I couldn't see anything. I'm also known for being addicted to sugar, isn't that right? ;)

And then there's photographing, just in one day I can take 100 pictures or even more! My friends, who own SLR camera, know's what I'm talking about :D

Most of people like food, but I dont! I'm more into drinking, but dont get me wrong, I dont drink alcohol at all, as a matter infact, I'm teetotaler. Isn't that a funny word? :D I'm not very into sports but if I'm with good company I enjoy it. People might think that I'm lazy, but it depends what I have to do, again as an example, if I have to do some housework, I usually dont wanna do it, only if I start to do it myself, then I do it happily, but if someone tells me to do it, I probably wont do it happily :D


I just finished 9th grade and next year I'm hopefully going to Business and Administration school. On my spare time I usually hang out in the internet chatting with friends and scrolling websites, and reading manga and watching anime. And I cant last a day without music, I listen to it when I wake up, when I go to computer, to school, in a car or when I'm bored.

Everlasting singing is also which I'm known for. Every time when I go to Skype with my friends, I sing to them, even a little bit. I even named my long lasting singing sessions "Amazing Show", like Super Junior has Super Show and BIGBANG has Big Show.

Well that's enough of me, I guess. Keep looking forward to our blog, because I certainly will! ^-^ I wanna make another post already :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment