Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Top 10 Pokèmon Cards

Hi everyone! ^-^ I'm here to show you my top 10 Pokèmon cards that I own. And there's nothing else to tell you, so lets get this baby started! :D
                                                                                     

10. Honchkrow Houndoom 

I really like this as card but as an pokèmon it's not as special.

And now the things is this: I don't want to keep Honchkrow on place 10 anymore, so I'm gonna change it to this:


I have that card also. And I like it a lot as an card and as pokèmon, I really that card design and Houndoom looks cool.

9. Articuno

I really really like this cards design, love that glittery thing at the picture and blue color.

This is awesome as an card but also as an pokèmon, its an legendary pokèmon for God's sake's. :D 







8. Ninetales

This card is bit worn out. :D
This isn't so special card but I like how Ninetales have been put up on the picture. And I like it a lot as an pokèmon.













 7. Staraptor

I really like Staraptor as an pokèmon, but this card isn't special. I also like Starvy and Staravia so this one is just perfect pokèmon! :D
And I also like bird-pokèmons a lot.  













6. Gyarados

And I also like water type pokèmons. I like the picture with cool-looking Gyarados and storm coming, nice.













5. Lapras

And there's another water type pokèmon! I really like how Lapras is drawn and that sunset is beautiful on the backround. 

As an pokèmon its not that special but I like Lapras as an pokèmon still. (:











4. Rapidash

This card looks very cool, I like Rapidash's position. Rapidash also doesn't look very special as pokèmon, but I also like it a lot cause its a horse and unicorn and those flames are awesome! :3















 3. Glameow

I really really like Glameow as pokèmon and also this card. Glameow's posing is charming and those glittery roses on the backround are beautiful. 

I also like Glameow as an pokèmon, its not special but I like it alot. ;3 Love cats. c:









2. Glaceon

I love Eevee's next formations, and this is also my only Eevee formation and I found it in our house when we moved in. :D

The backround looks nice, I like the winter theme and it reminds me of Finland's winter. ^^










1. Misdreavus

Didn't expect this, huh? :D You thought that it would have been some super mega pokèmon who beats the crap out of any pokèmon or Pikachu. :D

The card isn't special but I like how Misdreavus looks so mysterious ~ And I also like it as an pokèmon, I dont know why, I just like it. :) Love the ghost. OwO


Okey, that's it! What is your favorite from these cards? Or what is your favorite pokèmon? Leave a comment below. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment