Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Seungri - Gotta Talk To U Review


Hi everyone ~! Yes U know why am I here tonight. ;D Its all about Seungri! So lets get this baby started!

I saw this MV right after I woke up and before I went to school, after listening to it I was happy for whole day. :3

The MV starts and immediately we get to hear Seungri's beautiful voice and get to see his ugly shoes... :D Well in the MV they are not that ugly but they cost a lot but hey, he has money so why the hell not? I really like how the song remains uniformed and it has an club-vibe but above all its an bedroom song! I mean just listen that hustlin hustlin part, full of sexynesssss... ._. L-O-V-E <3 
This song is sex without sex.



I don't know if that part gave me goose bumps or chills or turned me up, maybe all of them but damn, I wanna see if someone can beat that sexiness. :'D I don't know, it gives me feelings that I cant even explain.

I really like the futuristic theme and all the numbers flying around. Omg I forgot to mention those hip movements! Just look at him dancing when there's playing hustlin hustlin just looook! Omfg *dies* And Seungri in a suit doing that dance... Sexiness level 100... It works very well when they change the concept into more manly concept, for example 2PM. The second part doing the hustlin is even better... *returns from the death*. Whii Seungri looks so goof in a suit. ^v^

I can so imagine an intensive bedroom scene when in the backround there's playing hustlin hustlin, sorry for the image! x'D 



This MV is very detailed, that's good and then the song "ends" but still continues a bit. Yeah Seungri I know what you mean doing that hand movement... Oh Jesus I'll die again. :'D The end is a bit unnecessary but the MV tells a story and for that story we need the end, and it keeps up the club-vibe.

READ THE STORY WITH YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY! RATED 18+  

The beginning is the part when you meet up with someone and then you do a little touching and when you get to the point where is playing hustlin then you fall on the bed and it gets more intensive. Then you loose your clothes one by one and more intensive, and the is the final part when you do the thing, Seungri's hand movement's tells even more, this is the most intensive part. 

RATED 18+ ENDS HERE

Oh my god I'm sorry for that sorry, wasn't sure should I write that or not, but some people demanded. x'D + I gave you a warning so... :D But yeah, this song is awesome and hit me instantly so well done Seungri, even f(x) couldn't do that instantly. Another 10+ when am I going to review a song that I don't like? :D How about EXO? :D And final question is did you or did not like this song? Comment below! (:


2 comments:

  1. Seungriiii1!!

    I love him ;____; Gotta talk to u is so gooood. Now I'm just waiting for Let's talk about love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him too ^3^ Its awesome ;w; Made my school day so good <3 Lets wait together ^^ And thank you for commenting >w< <3 - Spy Fox

      Delete