Saturday, July 6, 2013

My TOP 25 K-pop songs January - June 2013



So here's my TOP 25 K-pop songs from January to July in 2013, luckily it was really easy to make and I will make another video at the end of this year, or two. Doing this list was really hard because there were so many awesome songs released this year, so it made my job even harder.

Even I'm surprised that there is SHINee on my list, because I dont really like SHINee. First I thought that I would put After School on place 25, but then I realised that it's better song than Why So Serious.
Is It Poppin wasn't as good as I was expecting, but now I have realised that it's really beautiful song. All of them are looking absolutely gorgeous, especially Hyuna.

There's SHINee again! I didn't thought that I would say this, but Dream Girl is pretty good song, love that chorus.
And then there's that beautiful song, our blog is named after that song (: I recently became Baby btw.
Amor Mio is such a beautiful song! It reminds me of Disney's Pocahontas, and Lee Hyori is just awesome! Clearly one of my favorites this year.

B.A.P:s Rain Sound definetly deserves 10th place, such a beautiful song! First I didn't even like it, but when I listened to it second time, I fell in love with that song.
MaMa Beat is a cool song, but that video is horrible:D
Oh and there is 4Minute! I love that song and now I love it even more because of that random dude on the backround in blond hair and greenish top *v*
First I thought, when I wasn't even making this list, that Henry would be number 1 but then I decided to put my biases on priority. But Henry is still awesome and Trap is awesome song!
And there's one of my biases on place 4! L-O-V-E that song!
Some people might be amazed of You Got Some Nerve being on place 3, but I love that song and it's such a cool song and includes two of my biases.

And some of the people might be shocked that The Baddest Female isn't on place 1, it's awesome song and could easily be on place 1, but I decided to put Give It To Me on place 1 because that song is so good and I like to listen to it alot! Maybe they can share place 1? ;)

Well that's about it, let me hear about your favorite songs from these past six months!




No comments:

Post a Comment