Monday, July 15, 2013

My 3 Favorite Anime's ~

A yo yo yo again readers. How are you? How am I? Well, I'm good. How are you...Wait. I already asked that. Damn I'm stupid... Well, lets put that aside and well, in this post i decided to talk about some of my favorite anime's. ( This is my personal opinion ) So lets get started with this thing! ~



Set in a fictional universe in which alchemy is one of the most advanced scientific techniques, the story follows the brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric, who are searching for a Philosopher's Stone to restore their bodies after a disastrous failed attempt to bring their mother back to life through alchemy. 

FMA is one of my total favorite animes, I love it and I'm always willing to watch it again. I have watched it about 7 - 10 times, the whole anime ( no lying ). The story is intresting, sad and also happy at the same time. Its really hard to explain, but you'll get it once you watch it. I really like the artstyle too, and it has that feel in it that makes you go *Time to watch this anime*. Even though I know the story, I enjoy watching it everytime ^-^



Gurren Lagann takes place in a fictional future where Earth is ruled by the Spiral King, Lordgenome, who forces mankind to live in isolated subterranean villages. These villages have no contact with the surface world or other villages, and are under constant threat of earthquakes. Selected villagers called diggers are conscripted to expand their homes deeper underground.

Moving into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan ( Hard to pronounce, isnt it? )Haha, but yeah! This was kind of.. hmm how do I say it.. different from the other anime I watch. Actually, when I started watching it, I did look for some different to watch and then I found TTGL. Its enjoyable to watch, it also has sad parts and of course, its FULL of epicness.



The series begins with the execution of Gol D. Roger, a man known as the King of the Pirates. Just before his death, Roger announces that his treasure, the One Piece, will be available to anyone who finds it, causing the Great Pirate Era to begin. As a result, countless pirates set out to the Grand Line to look for the treasure.

With a intresting story, funny characters and epic battles, One Piece is a hell of a anime, I suggest you watch it! (if you havent watched it already)




Thanks for reading~ Whats your favorite anime's? Let me know~


No comments:

Post a Comment