Tuesday, September 17, 2013

B.A.P - Warrior - Japan 1st Single Review

Damn, what is this little pause in our blog?:D I'm sorry that we haven't been updating anything. :( Maybe I can replace this pause with some updates? ;3 But yeah, I have couple song reviews in my mind, and this is one of them and then there is update about Tracon 8, when I find time to write about it, I will! But lets get to this review. My friend asked me to review this song so I thought why not, at least we would get something new in the blog, an Japanese song.So lets get this baby started! And if you have suggestions on what you want us to write about, leave a comment below! ^-^


Uuu its B.A.P's first Japanese song. But why they picked Warrior? Why they chose an old song for instead making a complete new one? But lets not let that bother us! ^^ The song starts with awesome music and we get to see familiar scenes.:D Its funny to watch the same song but they all look different now and god damn sexy. ._. I really like that voice in the beginning, that screaming type one, I don't know their names, I only know Jongguk and Zelo. :'D 

The details in the video looks so amazing (like that something new:D) and I love their clothing and I can't believe how sexy they are. x'D Sorry for this spazzing... For God's sakes would you please spare Zelo from those curls and fluffy hair. x'D Good that there's included that whistle-sound in the song (why there wouldn't be if it was in the Korean version too?:D) 

I love that dance part in the water-scene, looks so nice... ;) Awesome and cool and sexy and so on. There isn't much special to talk about, except the scenes and details just keeps on looking awesome and the members looks sexy and I love their hair, God damn Koreans having perfect hair! :'D I want to know who is that who breaks the car's window first, could anyone help me out? c:


That dance scene with water looks so intensive and Jongguk with that hammer daaaammmmnnnn.. 8D At the end of this song I was screaming like "Cool! Omg! I'm crying." :D

Okey I couldn't make it any longer than that but I really liked the song and I have been missing this old B.A.P This song would get from me... Hmm... I don't see why I wouldn't give it a 10 but maybe its because I'm not as exited about this than to those songs that I have given a 10 so I will give to it 9+ :) But what did you like about the song or didn't like? Leave a comment below! ^^ Seriously, we want comments. :'c

No comments:

Post a Comment