Monday, September 9, 2013

My Top 30 K-pop Songs January - June 2013


Hi people! ^-^ So basically this is the same list that I made a while ago but I wasn't happy about how the list came out because the ranking wasn't how it should have been, but you get point, that was pretty hardly expressed. :D 

But the list changed a lot! First of all, there is no SHINee on the list because I had to add 7 songs to the list and that meant that I had to remove 2 songs from my original list but that wasn't hard decision to make because I knew from the start which 2 songs I would remove. :D 

Lee Hyori dropped from the places 21 & 18 to places 30 & 29, I'm sorry Hyori. :'3 24/7 and First Love didn't really move but I like First Love more now. One Shot dropped few places behind, I guess its because I haven't heard it properly. Well MaMa Beat dropped A LOT. Why in the hell did I put it so up in the earlier video? :D And Miss Korea also dropped a lot, from 7th place to 24 and This Love also dropped with Miss Korea.  

Get Up and Just Go also didn't move a lot, maybe a little backward. Ring Ma Bell, Smoky Girl and Come Back To Me are new songs on the list. And Henry's Trap dropped also a lot from 5th place to 17. Coffee Shop moved a little bit forward. C: Wild also didn't move a lot. But Is It Poppin moved a lot from place 22 to 14! I don't know why I didn't like this song at first sight but now I love it! A.D.T.O.Y dropped from 4th place to 13, sorry guys! </3 

Rain Sound moved a little bit backward and I Got A Boy remained pretty much on where it was. Secret's YooHoo is a also new song on the list, went straight to 10th place! Love it! <3 Sistar's Give It To Me dropped from 1st place to 9th place, just wow... Whats Your Name is standing still on its own place. And Gone Not Around Any Longer is also new and awesome song deserves 7th place with I Yah on place 6.

You Got Some Nerve dropped 2 places with The Baddest Female, still love my awesome rap songs. <3 And then the awesome TOP 3! Global Icon's Beatles made it to place 3, last time it was on place 16, I realized now how awesome song it is and how much I like it. :3 And then place 2... Oh my God I love that song, its just so beautiful and awesome and makes me cry and perfect, new song also. And on 1st place we got Jeon Won Diary, now I realized how much I like that song and I love the lyrics and songs and T-ara, last time it was on place 11.

That's it folks! Let me know what did you though about the list and what were your favorites! (: And for the end, since I just turned 16 tonight 9.9. I want to share my beloved friends picture, Chou Chou's, which he made for my birthday! ^-^ And a big thank to all who congratulated me! ♥ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment